The central control for your parking management system
The DESIGNA SUITE covers the basic operational areas: system control, handling of unforeseen events and reporting. The system control enables the setting and control of parking facilities and DESIGNA equipment. Although the DESIGNA parking management system is offered as a fully automated system, some applications require the attention of the operating personnel. The software helps the user to quickly resolve incidents such as a lost ticket in the process flow. The SUITE offers standard reporting functions based on a revised web interface.
The DESIGNA SUITE is the central platform for DESIGNA's NEXT Solutions. A scalable solution with expandable components, the so-called EXTENSIONs, for adaptation to your requirements.
With more than 16,000 installations, DESIGNA is one of the world market leaders for automated parking systems. From our extensive experience with a large number of ambitious projects, we have learned that the demand for simple, quickly installable yet scalable solutions is growing.
With the DESIGNA NEXT Solution we are fulfilling this wish of our customers. The NEXT Solution consists of layers of software, service and hardware that build on each other. This solution is created for projects which have a standardised character. Here the focus is not on individual development and adaptation, but rather a modern, scalable and structured solution that relies heavily on software and standard hardware devices.
To increase flexibility, we have designed the software as "Software-as-a-Service". This means that you as a customer can conveniently use the software components in a monthly subscription model. This gives you the freedom to expand the functions according to your needs or to return to the previous version if the general conditions have changed.
Our Service-Layer grouped wihin three packages - Prioriy, Professional and Expert adapted to the NEXT Solution model. Easy to understand packages create a high level of security for the smooth operation of the DESIGNA parking management system.
The associated DESIGNA devices are designed as standard devices. Using the latest SBC technology, these devices can be easily integrated into the overall architecture. Even as a standard device, you already offer preparations to adapt the range of functions to the requirements of the project.
Features DESIGNA SUITE
Control and administration of the system via the DESIGNA SUITE
- Device status and control - Check, manage and change the status of connected devices in the parking management system.
- User groups - Handling of individual login profiles including authentication and choice of language (English, German).
- Access management - Authorization in the use of the system, for example for ticket processing, ticket creation.
- Short-term and long-term parkers - Setup and use of corresponding products for both customer groups.
- Congestion detection - flexible, adjustable waiting time at the exit, therefore no manual opening of barriers for flowing traffic necessary.
- APB - In-Out testing as well as Anti-Pass-Back (APB) for process safety.
- Short-term parking, entry control - checking that the entry is correct to avoid parking fraud by pulling a ticket again.
- Payment Information - View receipt details, look up payment and receipt details.
- License Plate Recognition (LPR) - Preparation for LPR integration
Conflict handling of the DESIGNA SUITE
- Central conflict management - display of all necessary information combined with recommendations for resolution.
- System status check - all warning events are collected in a list that can be viewed by the operator.
- Short-term and long-term parking - handling of requests, e.g. searching for ticket numbers or handling of entries and exits.
- Ticket tracking - display of event details of short-term parker tickets, e.g. helpful details at a glance to reduce the number of manual barrier openings.
- Lost Ticket - Process a lost ticket and issue a new ticket with the corresponding price.
- Replacement ticket - Creating a clone of the original ticket for the customer - e.g. directly at the exit.