Dynamic Pricing - increase your profitability
To maximize the ROI from your parking asset, you should be prepared to scale prices according to market demand. The DESIGNA SUITE EXTENSION Dynamic Pricing simulates the plus in revenue based on tariff adjustments according to occupancy thresholds. The goal is the optimal use and revenue return of your parking spaces as a resource. It optimizes the performance of your asset and uses proven technology to create sustainable added value.
If there is a high demand for a rare product, a good merchant adjusts the pricing accordingly. When demand needs to be stimulated, every good merchant will also take appropriate
measures. Today, thanks to modern technology, this no longer has to be done manually by the operator of a parking management system.
Dynamic pricing is based on empirical evaluations of the parking business. Not all vehicles arrive at the same time and the length of stay can vary greatly from vehicle to vehicle. This can apply applies to a specific parking space, but also to different parking garage levels or dedicated parking garages. In addition, hourly (or daily) prices vary with the duration of the stay: the price generally decreases with duration (the longer a vehicle stays, the lower the hourly or daily price). In the end, the simple guiding principle applies that demand determines the price and thus ensures better capacity utilization.
DESIGNA SUITE EXTENSION Dynamic Pricing at a glance
Advantages for the operator of a parking management system
- Improved asset management.
- Proven technology to control dynamic adaptation.
- Dynamic tariffing based on occupancy of the parking garage.
- Verification through tracking in reporting and thus improvement of the data transparency.
- Preparation to identify levers for a general pricing policy.
Advantages for the parking customer
- Controlled availability with high intensity of use.
- Cost-effective use of the parking area at off-peak times.
- Transparent price information - also via electronic media.
- Use of the advantages of a recurring park customer.
- Achievement of price advantages by using less frequented times or areas.