Olimpia Airport Parking project was born out of a desire to offer customers a premium service, comparable to the services found in most modern international airports.
In September 2022, we inaugurated Olimpia Airport Parking, it is the first and only private multi-storey car park at Otopeni Airport (next to the Hilton Aiport Hotel).
- We built the parking lot to the highest international standards in the field of construction and technological equipment, and we hope to pleasantly surprise the users with multiple facilities and equipment, present for the first time in Romania.
- Olimpia Airport Parking benefits from unique constructive solutions, having a metal structure with large openings, manufactured by Astron Buildings, part of the Lindab Group, with modern finishes such as facades with cladding that is fire-resistant and at the same time very elegant Equitone tiles.
- We offer our customers facilities that give comfort and ease to the parking experience, such as the online reservation system, interconnected with the parking management system, the parking guidance system and the security system, all these systems allow users easy access and payment all in complete safety.
- Olimpia Airport Parking offers its customers approximately 1,500 parking spaces, of which more than 1,000 are inside the building, arranged on 4 levels, and the rest, outside.
- Access to the parking lot is through 5 entrances with electric barriers. In order to offer customers an easy experience, they have the possibility of reserving a parking space through online booking up to 6 months in advance.
The booking system allows customers to register their car registration number, thus entry and exit is possible without a ticket, thanks to the licence plate reading system integrated into the parking management system.
- Olimpia Airport Airport Parking perfectly integrates the most complex systems in the field of airport parking and wants to maintain this technological line, thus, in the parking lot you will find 36 normal charging stations (22 kW), both outside and inside, but also a fast-charging station (95 kW).
The availability of parking spaces is clearly signalled, both at the entrance of building as well as inside. If you have parked on a higher floor, the building has 2 large panoramic elevators that you can use, as well as a Non-Stop Shuttle Service, provided with the new Minibus EQV from Mercedes, which will transport you at the airport departure gate.
- The ParkEyes guidance system, a unique system in Romania, monitors every parking space in the entire complex non-stop, offering customers the Find My Car service. It identifies the car's position in the car park by simply entering the licence plate number into the system.
- We have tried to offer flexibility to customers through the payment systems as well, they can be done online with a bank card or at the location through the payment machines, which accepts both card or cash payment.
- The experience ends at the departure, when you will reach the barriers, equipped with the same automatic number plate detection system, and will allow you to leave the car park.
- Olimpia Parking offers 100% safety to customers, so you can go on your journey without worrying about the car left behind.
Contact us if you are interested in a new parking system and also check out the website of Olimpia Parking for more information about this project.