DESIGNA CONNECT IN / OUT LANE DEVICES - MORE THAN JUST TICKET HANDLING
The first contact with your customers usually happens at the entry lane device. This makes it all the more important to lay the foundation for a positive user experience here.
The fast issuing and acceptance of tickets, the modern design and the optional display support you here - making the display of media content, e.g. dynamic pricing, live occupancy data, parking directory or advertising, a reality for you at the first touchpoint with the Designa CONNECT IN 600 and OUT 600 lane devices for entry and exit.
Additional product features:
- Automatic standby mode for reduced operating costs
- Reduction of personnel costs due to high ticket supply
- Minimization of revenue losses through multi-layer fraud protection, e.g. ticket issuance dependent on occupancy of the induction loop. If no entry is made, the ticket is automatically blacklisted by the operating system
LANE DEVICES FOR ENTRY AND EXIT
The basic configuration of Designa CONNECT IN 600 / OUT 600:
- TFT touch display (10.1") user interface with many functions and features, e.g. several language options and a ticket request icon
- High-quality glossy front panel with illuminated Plexiglas® XT ring
- Ticket storage for up to 5,000 paper tickets
- Configurable ticket shortage warning
- TCC with Linux operating system and passive cooling
- Integrated intercom
- Ethernet interface
GREAT RANGE OF OPTIONS
- Large display for advertising messages, parking information, etc.
- Use of credit and debit cards IN/OUT (short and long term parking).
- Access control with contactless Prox cards, ISO 15693 and other RFID systems with short, medium and long range as long-term and monthly parker access tokens
- Automatic retraction of non-drawn long-term parking tickets upon entry
- QR code usage
- Driver camera
- MP3 audio user guidance
- VoIP: SIP-enabled call station or installation of customer-specific call stations
- Pre-booking: PIN entry or barcode scan for identification
- Thermostatically controlled heating