An emerging city with complex transformation processes
Selected city and municipality parking management references from the US
Cities get smarter every day, and smart parking is a focal point in city management. When municipalities seek solutions for their challenges, they ask for competitive pricing, simple maintenance, and long-term scalability.
From recent projects, DESIGNA has listened to city and municipality customers and learned, what city parking solutions are all about:
- Establishing a network of several parking garages and parking lots within the city limits,
- connection and interfaces to existing systems,
- operation from a single point of control,
- managing from a single parking management software and
- powerful reporting with highly aggregated figures and KPI, etc.
Citywide parking solutions with many thousand parking devices, tens of thousands of parking spots and hundreds of millions of individual parking processes are our daily business. Learn more about DESIGNAs approach to urban parking management.
City of Grand Rapids, Michigan
Museum of science and industry, Chicago
1.5 million visitors per year and one car park
City of Ithaca
Connection of several parking garages with different services across the city