DESIGNA CONNECT PAY - RELIABLE PAYMENT PROCESSES
Our Designa CONNECT PAY automated pay stations have a compact format and modern design to handle the payment transactions in your parking management system. You choose your pay machine according to your needs, e.g. which payment options you want to offer your customers (cashless or cash and cards).
The modern operating system ensures smooth payment processes at all pay stations along with high usability.
The decisive component in the evaluation of your parking management system is always the end customer. They should be able to operate the machines used as conveniently and intuitively as possible. The requirement is a fully automated system, which requires the least possible use of personnel. Therefore we have invested in the intuitive operability of our system in order to keep the individual process steps as simple as possible. For the comfortable operability we use TFT colour screen (10.1") with touch function.
THREE VERSIONS: CASHLESS, COINLESS, CASH & CARD
Designa CONNECT PAY 500 CASHLESS: The slim version for convenient card payments. Winner of the iF Design Award 2020.
Designa CONNECT PAY 500 COINLESS: For markets where coins play no major role in everyday payment transactions, this pay station is ideal. The parking customer can choose between card payment and the insertion of banknotes.
Designa CONNECT PAY 500 CASH & CARD: The pay station with the full range of functions. Your customers can pay with common credit/debit cards as well as with coins and banknotes. A banknote recycler is integrated into the CONNECT PAY CASH & CARD 500 for banknote and coin processing. The banknote recycler also ensures the option of issuing change in banknotes.
ROBUST AND EXPANDABLE DESIGN
Whether inside a building, on an open parking deck in the sun or standing freely on a parking site in windy and wet conditions - a DESIGNA PAY automated pay station functions perfectly under all conditions. A robust housing in particular is an essential prerequisite for a reliable overall system.
In all three versions, the Designa CONNECT PAY already comes with many functions for the operation of parking management systems. However, these standard units can be easily upgraded for specific fields of application. One important component, for example, is the TFT color screen (18.5") for displaying information such as rates or advertising in video format.
THE POS SYSTEM FOR PAYMENT AT THE COUNTER
The Designa CONNECT PAY POS 600 is the compact solution for modern hand cashier systems in parking management.
The PC-based system is used for automatic calculation of parking fees and processing of various barcode ticket types.
The powerful all-in-one PC with modern touch technology, along with the intuitive software, offers optimal payment convenience. Due to its modular design, the system can be expanded with a variety of peripheral devices, such as a highly legible external customer display or an RFID reader.
The 2D barcode scanner can read both linear barcodes and QR codes.
DESIGNA CONNECT PAY AT A GLANCE
- Coin insertion slot with electronically controlled shutter.
- Coin processing (acceptance of EUR coins, change dispensing of four different coin denominations from self-refilling coin holders, lockable, prevents unauthorised removal of the secured coin cassette).
- Banknote recycler with secured loading cassette: accepts up to 8 denominations and a maximum of 15 banknotes per payment procedure (which allows all four insertion options). Output of up to four different banknote denominations and a maximum of 15 banknotes. The banknote cassette has a capacity of up to 600 banknotes.
- Receipt printer for issuing receipts using thermal printing technology.
- PIN pad, Secure Card Reader & NFC reader (for Cash&Card only preparation).
- Reader for 4-way processing of barcode tickets to optimize the payment process by increasing throughput and minimizing user errors.
- Control of the PAY by means of TCC with Linux operating system and passive cooling, Ethernet connection and system requirements for the operating system software version DESIGNA OS x19 or higher.
- Operation via barrier-free accessible control elements, DESIGNA VoIP and TFT colour screen (10.1") with integrated touch functionality
for graphical user guidance.
- Colour in housing, door and base: RAL 9016 (Traffic White) and front panel, frame and cover plate: RAL 9017 (Traffic Black).
- Robust manufacturing from stainless steel (1.4301, V2A) for housing, door and base, Plexiglas® front panel, integrated thermostatically controlled heating.